1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't define my sexuality!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anthonybg, Oct 22, 2016.

1. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

Hey guys. I have a biiig problem. I can't identify my sexuality. First off, I don't like women. I like guys (obviously) but when it comes to sex, I feel super awkward in both positions - *top* and *bottom*. However, I get aroused when I think about intimate contact with the same sex but there are moments when I feel super attracted to females but that's only mentally. I'm really confused. Maybe I have to make myself comfortable with the guy I'm about to do it beforehand so I can feel real pleasure or maybe I'm asexual. I don't know.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you're gay but you don't like anal. It happens. Some gay guys just stick to other activities.

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Anthony!

You're saying "maybe I have to make myself comfortable [...]", could it be that you feel awkward about the positions because you are nervous? Or perhaps you have high expectations? I think that feeling at ease and being relaxed will definitely enhance the experience. =]

You're also saying that you are, occasionally, mentally attracted to females. I cannot say much about that honestly. For one, appreciating the (certain individuals of) the opposite sex doesn't make one straight or even bisexual necessarily, but it could be the case.

Honestly, I still don't even know how "gay" I am as I feel I cannot relate to most of people's experiences here. It makes me wonder, occasionally, but then I realise that it doesn't matter too much actually. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers,

Quem