1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just came out as gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sailaway2020, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Sailaway2020

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just came out as gay to my family so far only my Mom Dad and Brother know and his gf I want a Boyfriend but I don't want to rush into things but I feel like there are a lot of guys looking for hooks ups and I am not into that and I also need to work on myself because of my sexuality I have anxiety and social anxiety I just feel socially awkward and I want to meet people and make friends but have a hard time opening up because I was treated bad in the past especially in high school and now I have a hard time opening up to people and don't even have anyone to talk to I just want to be able to get over this and to be able to communicate with people I'm not trying to be a prude but if I am in a relationship I would rather wait a bit before going all the way I don't consider myself flamboyant nothing wrong with that but if I meet someone I don't want them to be Flamboyant either it's just not what I am attracted to I just feel at a loss I have been with guys in the past but it didn't last any advice would be great like am I the only one who has ever felt this way thanks