1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why would an older way take advantage of a younger girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shasta, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    This hasn't happened to me but I have been thinking about it. You don't here much about it. Why would a woman take advantage of younger woman. I heard it on the news a few years back
    a woman tricked a young girl into her car had her way her and killed her? That's sad why would someone do such thing

#1 Shasta, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. SystemGlitch

Because some people are just bad people who don't care about others or are people who are mentally ill and need help. The gender of the person or the victim is pretty irrelevent overall, there have been people who sexually abuse and murder others since ancient times. It is a very sad thing that people have to suffer through that, but unfortunately I don't think it will ever truly go away... there will always be people like that. The best thing we can all do is look out for each other, and try our best to build a society where assaults and murders are much harder to pull off, and mental illness is destigmatised so more people will seek help or be noticed if they show any worrying signs of a severe personality disorder or psychological condition that could cause them to harm themselves or others.

#2 SystemGlitch, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016