1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Cruising?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Justalittlelost, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Justalittlelost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey y'all! So I want some opinions on this cause I was real confused today at Starbucks. So I was sitting at a table outside at around 8pm in Oak Lawn (Dallas' closest thing to "gay neighborhood") and there wasn't anyone around and this guy sat at a table like one over when he could've sat anywhere else, the place was pretty much dead. He kept looking up at me and we made some real awkward eye contact multiple times and he didn't even have a drink. He was also stroking the side of the chair ( It was an open side and he could wrap his hand around)when he was looking at me and he knew I saw him doing that. Was he coming onto me? Or am I reading way too much into to this? I have no idea how any of this works

2. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wondering if he was there to meet some internet blind date/hookup/whatever, and since you were the only other person there by yourself he was trying to see if you were that person?

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with awesomeyodais' response. It does sound as if he had met someone online for a hookup and this guy probably assumed that there was a possibility that you could be that guy.