1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help :)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Loveforall, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Loveforall

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 14 and in high school.
    I learned about the gay community in 7th.
    I have been questioning myself since then until I identified as pansexual last year in 8th ,and genderfluid this summer before 9th. But I have recently watched a video on the abc's of the lgbt+ asexuality and etc.
    I am not questioning whether I'm straight or not. Just my label(s).
    Here are some things to help you start.
    ~I like all
    ~I am female ,but I switch between male,female and none(mostly between days and others situational )
    ~I won't undergo surgery for sex(whether it be appearance or other)
    ~I seem to imagine and want relationships and having sex with them. But when i really think about it, I don't want to have sex with them when I'm older or at all. And sometimes i really want the relationship, and get it, only to not want it. With the sex, I always daydream of it, but never want it at all.
    ~I have crushes instantly, over time, caused by situation, or I don't like the person until something happens with them(like demisexual)
    ~I dress the best i can when i am being a certain gender. I mean, if I'm a girl for that day,Ii'll put on a dress. If I'm being a guy ,then I'll wear jeans, sleeves-less jean jacket ,high ponytail, and a baggy shirt. So I try to cross dress the best I can, I mean, without my family or some of church being suspicious.

feel free to ask any other questions :lol:

2. Smores

I think you could be panromantic and asexual or, you may just be young and not want to have sex yet. Things can always change so it's fine to play with your labels until you find one that fits.