1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble saying the words

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by C16J01H94, Nov 4, 2016.

1. C16J01H94

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OK so, it's been a while since I've been on here and I've been doing a lot of learning about myself and I think it's safe to say I'm not straight. I am most probably bisexual but the thing is, I can't bring myself to say it out loud. I don't know why but I just don't feel like I've earned it. I think it might be because I enjoy both sexes sexually but I'm only romantically interested in the opposite sex.

Is there anyone else that feels like this?

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi,
    It took me 30 years to admit it to myself much less say the words, so you are not alone.

3. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it can be tough to admit many things to yourself including sexuality. Why do you think you are having trouble saying it though? Is it not true? Why aren't you able to say things that are true? Can you say your favorite color out loud?

4. RedEyeFlash

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been out of the closet for 5 years now. I don't identify as straight to anybody and haven't for a long time. There's something about the word gay that makes it hard to say. When asked, I always say "I date men" I never say "I'm Gay." I can probably count on 1 hand how many times I've used the word Gay to describe myself.