1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I be "only physically" bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Garyroberts, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Garyroberts

Garyroberts Guest

I love my wife and enjoy both the emotional & physical sides of our relationship eg. kissing, cuddling etc. When it comes to guys though, I love sexual contact but not kissing or other bodily contact. Come to think of it, when I meet a guy for sex, I'm not remotely interested in even talking, except for "sex chat".

Is this normal?

2. Civiel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is completely possible yes. We all have different preferences, and it's not unusual to feel that way. I am somewhat similar. I don't really find guys romantically attractive, but I can imagine having sex with them and be aroused by that. But with girls I fall very much in love, but the sexual aspect isn't that big of a deal for me. So yes, that is normal, don't stress it :wink:

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  4. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes. Well, there is no actual "normal" but yes, what you feel is completely valid. Completely common among many men that have an interest in both men and women. I am romantically and sexually attracted to my wife. And while I've never been romantically attracted to any man, I am definitely sexually attractive to some men.