1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been Confused For Awhile Now.....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Flurp, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Flurp

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I need help, I am unsure about my sexuality in all honestly. I do not know if I am gay, straight, bi, or ace. I just don't know.

Let me start at the beginning. Back when I was in high school I never really dated. I just was more focused on my school work, and never dated much. I was asked I once by a girl and turned her down to lack of interest. Later I met a girl in my sophomore year that I dated until my second year in college. Now over the course of this time I spent with her, I never slept with her, or made out with her. I don't know why I never did any of those things. Part of me thinks that I just was not interested, or just scared to do anything. I not the most brave man. As a result, she broke up with me since I never did anything with her. I was incredibly upset because I was attached to her. So this is one major part of my questioning because during the relationship, I looked at images (you know what I mean) of men frequently. I always had this thing for gay couples I don't quite know what it is though. After awhile I told myself that I had to stop looking at these pictures because I thought I was straight, and I started looking at images with straight couples, but after awhile I went back to gay stuff, and I have not looked at an image involving an image for a long time.

In IRL, I notice men who walk by, I look at their muscles and cannot stop staring. I do not know if I look at them because I am admiring their bodies, or I am attracted to them. I never had had a man crush, but I only had a feeling for that girl I dated because I was with her for a long time. Other women typically do not interest me in anyway, but sometimes I think they do. This is what I am talking about. I really do not know, what my feelings are telling me since I never have had to deal with this before. This is actually my first time seeking help. I am desperate for this issue to be resolved since I have been battling this in my head since my freshman year in college, and I just want answers.

Now in real life this causes me anxiety since I do not like to have uncertainty.