1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questioning..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by blanlovesgrey, Nov 10, 2016.

1. blanlovesgrey

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi there, I'm new, I've always considered myself as straight but since a few months I started to feel attracted to other women, I'd like to know if that means that I'm bisexual ?
    I'm a bit lost and it feels quite weird, please help me ! :help:

---------- Post added 10th Nov 2016 at 04:56 PM ----------

I guess it's important to say that I have a boyfriend and we've been together for years

2. i am just me

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey :slight_smile:

I can relate a lot to your feeling of confusion. The way you describe it sounds very similar to how I felt a few weeks ago. I think you should take your time and try to discover in which way you are attracted to other women. Do you admire them? Do you want to be close to them? Answering these questions might help you figuring things out.

It's also perfectly fine to not be sure about your sexual orientation. You don't have to assign a label to yourself, if you don't want or are not ready to. Also, being in a relationship with a guy does not stop you from being bisexual. It's about what you feel and not whom you date. And if you're not sure about what you feel that's okay. Things will eventually get less confusing.

Good luck with figuring things out!

3. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're attracted to other women (as well as men) and you could see yourself with a woman, then I think it's safe to assume you're bi. But, I wouldn't worry about labels, just be you!

4. blanlovesgrey

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you guys, it's so so weird but also very exciting for me ! I'll take my time to figure that out and you're right, maybe it's useless to want to label myself for now. Since I started to think that I might be bi I finally feel better with myself. I feel more free ! Have a good day and thanks for your help