1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning my sexuality.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Acn, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Acn

Acn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi! First of all, I'm a girl. I've been questioning my sexuality for almost two years now because everytime I went out with boys or on dates I just... didn't feel like it was right. But I tried, over and over again. Until I met a girl and I really really liked her. I felt something I never felt before and that's basically when it all started. But anyways I still tried with boys and now I have a boyfriend but it still doesn't feel right because I don't think I can fall for him, and a few months ago I stayed over my friend's house and we hugged, talked for hours, she slept on my chest and to be honest, I did feel something. I felt like that's what I wanted. But I was still so confused and wanted to prove myself wrong so what "better" way to get a boyfriend, right? I feel horrible for feeling like this because I'm not giving it all in the relationship and it's because I think I'm gay and I'm so so scared. Can someone help me please??

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, being gay is nothing to be afraid of, it's perfectly natural. Just how you are wired, if you are gay.

As for the boyfriend, it might be best to end that until you figure yourself out. it's impossible to give your all in a relationship when you aren't sure who you are yet. Nothing wrong, just how it is. We all have to go through our own self discovery process and, it really isn't fair to ourselves or anyone else to get into a serious relationship while that's going on.

I'm not say don't date, mess around, whatever but, nothing serious until you figure yourself out for sure.