1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romantic Orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PanPrideLgbt, Nov 15, 2016.

1. PanPrideLgbt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now that I have accepted my sexuality, I have decided to share with you my romantic orientation (which, for some odd reason, was WAY easier to accept). I am panromatic, which means I am romantically attracted to people of all genders or no gender.

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there fellow pan :slight_smile: Yeah it's cool to know you can love anyone of any gender. I know you say bi now, but, you might go pan there too. I initially came out as bi, soon discovered gender didn't matter at all to me, male, female, non-binary, trans, genderqueer - whatever you are, you might be an amazing person, or jsut good fun for an evening. I'm open to the possibilities with anyone.

I will say that it gets interesting at times, I've had a few of those "No way, that would never happen, they wouldn't do me." then a few hours latter. "Okay so they would and we are." LOL.

3. PanPrideLgbt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually thought I pansexual at first.

4. HuskyLover

That's cool. I'm biromantic myself.

There are some people out there though who don't believe in romantic orientations as "science can't prove a difference between sexual and romantic attraction". Just be who you are and believe what you want to believe :slight_smile: