1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Gay or Something Else?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LostGirl90, Nov 21, 2016.

1. LostGirl90

I am a woman sexually attracted to females. I can be attracted to men, but it is rare and fleeting. I feel like it is more of an appreciation for an exceptionally attractive male. Women, however, are gorgeous and always turn me on. I do not get along with girls very well though. I prefer the companionship of men. The problem is I can't ever get the romantic part to click with guys. I am a pretty emotionally detached person. I love my family, but I prefer being alone. I love my friends, but they annoy me. I can't see myself living with anyone and building something. I can, however, see myself having a forever friendship in two separate homes. On a base emotional level and a physical level, my attraction is for girls. I have no attraction for guys but feel like I would prefer a relationship with a guy. Idk what that means. I thought I was bisexual after thinking I was a lesbian in my early to late teens. Now, at 27, i am thinking it was just denial.

Am I gay or something else?

---------- Post added 21st Nov 2016 at 10:49 PM ----------

Sorry for the multiple posts. I thought I was editing my first post. I am new to this site. I am not quite sure how to navigate. I suppose I should hit preview first next time. Sorry again.

2. ghostly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  3. LostGirl90

Thank you for the link. That sounds exactly right.