1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teacher Crush

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SoBlue, Nov 22, 2016.

1. SoBlue

I'm a girl and for most of my life that I can remember I've been very drawn to my female teachers. Like when I was nine years old I had a dance teacher who I became absolutely obsessed with. When I was in elementary or middle school it never crossed my mind that my feelings for them were at all romantic. However when I got to high school and had similar experiences I realized that what I was feeling was basically all the same symptoms of a crush.

Ive graduated now and I've just been doing some reading online and so many girls have had this experience of being super drawn to their female teachers- not really to other students but to older women. I guess what I'm asking is, is there anyone who has had a similar experience and did you keep having these feelings after high school? I do think that women are beautiful and I would be interested in at least experimenting with dating one- does it sound like I really am bi?