1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emotinal & sexual confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by molecule, Nov 28, 2016.

1. molecule

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am in my late 30's and confused as hell with everything in my life, about my feeling and my preferences in life. I have been in long distance relationship with a guy over 5 years now. Over last year, the intensity of my feelings towards him have changed and its just not same anymore.

Meanwhile when I am here working as professional met an amazing women. She is clear about her sexuality. I love her immensely. We share almost everything in day to day life. I can't imagine my life without her and l love making future plans with her. But none of us sexually attracted to each other. I have never been to attracted to women in general. But with this girl its more emotional, intellectual connections than physical like she just gets me. She is clear about her feelings towards me and okay with not having physical relationship. For some reason, I always connect relationship with 2 aspects, emotionally and physically, with emotional connection scoring more points. I am just not sure about my feeling whatsoever. I don't know what to think, where to start and what to do. I don't want to loose her at any cost.

Isn't sexual relationship important in any relationship? How do I sort things in my head so I can get clear idea?