1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I homoromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sophrosyne, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Sophrosyne

Out Status:
    A few people
    Firstly, it's been a while and I'm not gonna lie, I totally forgot about this place. At least it's still here. I only just went at even looked at my introduction thread and the responses so whoops. There you go.

Since I last was on a lot has changed, as you can imagine it being 6 months and all. Since then, I have come out to a few more people and that's been quite a positive experience with only a few questions from people. There's only one problem, I still have no idea my romantic orientation. Last time I was on I said I was panromantic but I don't think that's true anymore and haven't even said I was since I made that original post. I feel more attraction towards girls and seeing as my sex is female, I was thinking that would make me homoromantic. Except I have previously liked guys, I just don't see myself with a guy again and haven't since I was much younger. It's been at least 7 years since I liked a guy and that was very short lived. Now I've tried pretending I just never liked guys to make it easier to identify as something, but I can't. It happened and I can't ignore that. Now I don't know if that was my phase and just liking 2 guys was something that happened ages ago, or if I still like guys and just haven't found the right guy yet, or if I even like girls at all even though I have liked them, everything is just very confusing.

Basically my romantic orientation is all over the place and if I was sexually attracted to people it might help, but tragically, I don't feel sexual attraction so that plan is down the drain. Dammit sexuality.

Advice?

2. scs96

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You sound just like me. I'm going through the exact same thing.