1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help Me With My Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Microwavecosm, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Microwavecosm

So... I'm a girl. I guess I'm bisexual, but I might not be? For guys, my heart gets all fluttery and I'm all blushy, but for girls, I always want to sort of be the guy and impress them and be like smooth and give them roses and shit
    Is this normal? Does this make any sense?

---------- Post added 5th Dec 2016 at 10:19 PM ----------

Also, just to add on to this stupidness, I really like super sort of gross, explicit, kinky kind of sex, like in my mind, but when it comes down to it in the real world I'm pretty much too shy to even like kiss someone, and I could never picture myself actually doing anything remotely sexual with anyone I know. Maybe I'm some kind of aro? But that's really depressing for me

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Normal. For both paragraphs.

I think I should leave it for the ladies to tell you how they felt and what they think. But I had to at least say this part. I am sure they will back me up.

3. Civiel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely normal. I consider myself bisexual and I am attracted to males and females in different ways.

Aaand for your addon, welcome to the club! Liking kinky sex is not weird at all, and i'd think if you are just shy you probably aren't asexual. Though, I might be very wrong. Only you can know what you want to identify as, if you at this moment feel you don't want to have sex, then there is no shame in identifying as asexual.

Good lukc out there! <3

4. Microwavecosm

Thank you so much guys ;u;