1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't tell if I'm gay.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thankyannicz, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Thankyannicz

Thankyannicz Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello! I'm a 14 year old girl, and I'm wondering if I am gay.
    I have had these in-the-moment times once or twice where I look at a boy and think, woah. He's cute, but then ten minutes later I can't understand how I thought that.
    I can't picture myself ending up with a boy, but I can certainly do it with a girl.
    But, I am not interested in any girl that I know. (At school and stuff)
    Is it because I know they're straight? Or because I just haven't met the right girl?
    I don't know. Any help?

Sorry if this is confusing!

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is what a lot of people on this forum (me too) think is the most clear sign of your orientation. Not to say that you will feel this way forever. (As you said, your feeling are, well let's just say in flux.)

It seems like early teens are the time for this inner searching to start. So you are in good company.

But what can you do except take one day at a time? You are right, you haven't met all the people in the world yet (not even a small fraction, of course!) so it's hard to figure out right now. For what it's worth, you don't sound totally straight. Where that goes is anyone's guess, but your guess is probably the best!