1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by newyorkr, Dec 14, 2016.

1. newyorkr

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey everyone I'm Josh! I'm new here i joined because I've started to question my sexuality I think I might be gay/bi when I thought I was straight all my life. I'm still trying to figure it out so if anyone wants to talk I would appreciate it but otherwise I'm kinda just saying hi

2. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Josh, welcome!

What kinds of things lead you to believe you may be gay? How does this make you feel so far?

I know for everyone there's some kind of acceptance or adjustment process, but it's different for everyone. If you're comfortable with expressing your sexuality with a partner generally and you know what you're feeling during sex I think that goes a long way to finding out the answer. The problem comes when fear or self-judgment cloud the perception of what's going on inside.

I've written another post on this here. I hope it might be useful.

Again, welcome!

Patrick

3. newyorkr

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi Patrick thanks for the welcome!

First off I haven't had sex with either gender and I've only dated girls so i really can't be sure about any of this yet but the the past few years I've been finding a lot of guys really attractive and I've been having a desire to be with them and have a personal and emotional connection with them but I haven't had the chance yet.