1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubting myself.. help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bailfromeye, Dec 14, 2016.

1. bailfromeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hi guys. I think I am bisexual, but unsure. I'll try to be as specific as possible. Bear with me.

I am attracted to women. I thoroughly enjoyed every one of my sexual experiences with my first girlfriend.
    The first time I had sex though was with a different girl, and I could not keep up my erection. I was attracted to her until the end, but I was just having a hard time staying erect.

Then I started college. During the first semester, I made new friends. I split a blunt for the first time with a friend who I think is secretly gay, and while high (and I still do) I had a big desire to try anal masturbation. I had this imagination that I was a girl and was being fucked- it turned me on. Not necessarily by another man, but just that idea. I do get some sexual thoughts w/ men, but I find them to be gross immediately afterwards.

I don't really find guys attractive. I do recognize that there are subjectively attractive men out there, but I am sort of not that attracted to the thought of me being intimate with another man. Is it that I have not tried it yet? Should I see what happens, if I like it? Or am I just horny?

Thanks a ton. I really appreciate any feedback.

2. Iliricon

Fantasizing about analyzing stimulation does not make you bi in and by itself. Lots of (straight) guys enjoy it, though some won't admit it, because it is perceived as a gay praxis. It doesn't matter what set you like, who you want to have see with matters.
    Now as for your sexuality thoughts for men, why do you feel gross? Are genuinely repelled by the thought of Sex and intimacy with a man, or are you repelled because of social stigmatization?

All in all, if you want to have set with women and do not want to have set with men, you are mostly straight. Then again, a lot of guys have some amount of bi in them. It doesn't mean you have to act on it, but you can and acknowledging it is certainly healthy.