1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be friends with my crush

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shasta, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to be friends with my crush, but I don't know where to start. I respect her and don't want to make her feel uncomfortable in anyway. The reason I want to this I discovered we can relate to each other. The only way to do this is break the ice via fb

2. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you want to befriend her then just go for it, approach her. Mention how to noticed that the two of you can relate to each other, if appropriate. Otherwise, just talk to her as normal.

3. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am having this problem too. I use to be really close to my crush. Which I never really liked her in that way up until a year ago. But It was to late me and her never really talk anymore. I'm sometimes to nervous to break the ice. I have heard some stories about her. And I just realized that she has been coming out to a few people. Like she has really close gfs now. When I really new her it was about 3 or 4 or 5 years ago. She liked a boy then I remember her telling me. I feel like I've always had a girl crush on her like we both had a flirty friendship. Til this day I thought she liked me because she acts different when I'm around. I should say acts odd when I'm around. I've heard she talks about me a lot, like when we play her in softball or when I see her. I don't know what to do. I want to be friends with her.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Isn't this the same crush that you described elsewhere who is straight, married, and is a finance manager trying to collect money you owe to her company but can't pay?

If so... then you probably need to let this go. If your only connection to her is from her attempts to collect money from you, then contacting her on Facebook is going to be incredibly creepy, and I'd strongly advise against it.

5. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    No

6. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Actually finance manager came out to me as pansexaul. It told her I would be her friend but because the circumstances with her and huge age gap it just doesn't feel right. I out the other night and she saw me and asked to sit with me. She tried to kiss me and I told her no and she said ok