1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time lesbian Sex! How Do I get There?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BBRudegyal, Dec 25, 2016.

1. BBRudegyal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey <3

So I have come to the realization that I am very lesbian but I have never had sex with a woman before. I haven't even made out with or held a women's hand in a romantic way. Well I have but that was in middle school. I don't know the way to go about it now that I am all grown up. I cannot get the feelings of wanting to be physically close to another woman out of my head. I haven't even been on a date with another woman. I know women are interested in me but I don't know what signals to send or what signals to read. I haven't had sex in over a year because of this. When I experienced how it felt to just communicate with a woman i was romantically interested in and how much more intense and fulfilling it was I stopped entertaining men. what do i say? what do i look for? how do i make the first move? :help:

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you not have a partner?

It doesn't really work any differently than with guys, except you can take the initiative. Flirt a little, get to know them, see where it goes

3. BBRudegyal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I do not have a partner. I have never had a partner except for my boyfriend in high school. I've had other things that were like relationships but did really make it there. So technically I've only had one relationship and I was teen.

I have tried to get to know people and it has built some very faint friendships but nothing that even led to a flirt. Maybe I'm oblivious to ppl flirting with me. its usually people who i am not interested in who flirt with me.

I definitely am around a lot of lgbtq folks I just haven't been able to make a connection. it is hard because literally everyone around me has someone or is at least hooking up or dating. I am doing none of that and its not by choice.

---------- Post added 25th Dec 2016 at 08:46 PM ----------

*didnt really make it there

4. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like Creative said, guys and girls really aren't that different. You can do the same things, just put yourself in a position to be pursued(many bi/les girls will pursue ). Or you can initiate.