1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now really confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Worrysome1, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Worrysome1

so I've posted a couple times on here now and appreciate the responses.
    I was reading through other threads that might apply to my situation. I've seen where chip has suggested to people trying to masterbate in different sessions while thinking about guys in one and girls in another. I tried doing this last night and of course was super turned on with girls. When I do it with guys I feel super anxious, it feels very uncomfortable, but I noticed I did start eventually growing if you know what I mean. My thoughts seemed hard to pay attention to and maybe thoughts of girls were still in there. Idk if it had anything to do with the response or not. I definitely don't wanna make any excuses or try to deny anything, it's just confusing. When I come up with a fantasy, the ones with girls get me aroused and the ones with guy do not, but I began it seemed to get hard while touching myself. I stopped because it didn't feel good and kinda freaked me out but I'm guessing it's from the nerves from what I've read? I just don't know right now.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having read your other threads, it doesn't sound like there's any real indication you have attraction toward men.

As I suggested in other threads, this sounds consistent with symptoms of an anxiety-spectrum mental health issue. I'd strongly recommend that instead of continually testing whether or not you might have some minor attraction to guys that you put your energy into getting to see a therapist to talk about the anxiety issue. I think that will be a lot more productive than continually testing yourself and refusing to listen to the results of the tests.

3. Worrysome1

Thanks chip. And I really don't mean to sound repetitive and annoying. I do plan on doing that, but my last question that is bothering me is when I tried testing I did get a response from thinking with guys. It wasn't like with girls and didn't feel good and all that but you think it doesn't indicate that I'm not straight? Thanks in advanced for your response. After this I'm gonna take your advice and deal with the anxiety issues