1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual if I'm in love with a tomboy girl?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ahribabe, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Ahribabe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been straight all my life although girls slightly turned my on.
    However, few months ago, I started feeling butterflies and superhappy when I see my Tomboy friend.
    3 days ago, when we were both drunk, she dragged my shirt towards her and then we started kissing. And then it happened a few more times and I surely enjoyed it.
    She told me she liked me, and I told her I liked her back. I am not sure what kind of "like" it is. I want to hold her hand and I want to kiss her when she comes close.
    I currently have a boyfriend.
    I am confused if it is because she dresses like a guy so I like her, or is it because I do like girls? What should I do now?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tomboys are girls, and many straight men like them.

So it would technically be a form of bisexuality, bi curiosity, heteroflexiblity, or anything other than rigid 100% straight.

Maybe talk to her about your feelings?

AnxiousReader likes this.
  3. Ahribabe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi thanks for answering!
    This is my first time getting so close to a girl and I've told her I like her.
    The other problem is that I have a boyfriend, but I don't feel like they conflict each other though. Don't know if it's correct, but I don't exactly feel the same way towards both of them. My friend told me that I'm sort of cheating, but I don't want my boyfriend to know that I like girls too(maybe only one girl).
    Do u think this is cheating? Me myself doesn't think so, want to know your opinion and some advices.

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you kissed without him knowing, it technically would be cheating. If he gave you permission to do it, it wouldn't be.

I really think it's better that he knows about your feelings eventually and what you have with this girl. He might be ok with it, but it wouldn't be fair to string him alone.

5. Cinis

Cinis Guest

This. Even if you don't see it as cheating, he will.
    Imagine he kissed a guy or girl behind your back and just assumed that you wouldn't mind, you'd be pretty upset wouldn't you.
    There's also the fact that that girl probably won't like being your dirty little secret (sorry for the blunt wording) forever. Sure some people do that for some time, but don't you think it hurts her to see you with your boyfriend?

If you are afraid that your boyfriend will tell around that you're a "lesbian" if you tell him , then it's better you either stop seeing that girl or break up with him without telling him about her.
    Either way it seems to me like you can't continue this situation without hurting one ir both of them so you'll have to decide eventually.

( if you feel happy being together with both of them you might ask yourself if maybe you have polyamorous tendencies - but that's a whole other topic)

Also: Generally speaking, a girl who dresses like a guy is still a girl , so that would make you not-straight unless it's only that one girl and you like her for her personality only-which doesn't seem to be the case. So: Welcome to the LGBT craziness =P

6. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oops I meant to say string him along, not string him alone

7. Cinis

Cinis Guest

I miss editing...:tears: