1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice or opinions would help!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SexyPorkchop, Jan 4, 2017.

1. SexyPorkchop

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I posted this in another thread but no response so..

I'm questioning my sexuality for years, it's complicated to but when I was a kid I like dressing like a tomboy and doing boyish activities. Then I grew into a phase where I wanted to fit in so I dressed girly and liked boys. I don't think I'm all that it but getting boys to like me was never hard. I was on an on and off phase in high school one day I'm girly the next sweatpants and ties etc. I wanted to go to prom with a girl but I didn't have a date so I didn't want to go and was forced to go with a stuck up guy. Anyways I graduated ended up dating a guy who I thought I loved got pregnant and married later. May sound weird but on the day I got married I just wanted to run away. I've been separated for awhile after three kids later. I've dated a woman and it felt great like I could be myself. Only issue is I'm afraid that I'll be terrible with the sex part so I shit down every time it's mentioned. I want to but I deal out like I'm going to fail. Long story short she left me. I find doing guys boring and I'm not sexually attracted to them. I'm so confused because I know my family feels I can't be gay or bi

2. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Did you ever talk with your gf about your fear of not being good at it?

You may want to take the leap of faith and discuss it. I don't think most would walk away just because of your inexperience/fear. There are many that would be patient, loving and kind and help you through the fear.

Sometimes you just got to get out of your head and go with it in the passionate moment. There's pretty much nothing that you can do wrong with the exception of letting your fear control or ruin a good thing.