1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual until proven otherwise?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MiniPepper, Jan 6, 2017.

1. MiniPepper

Is it okay for me to identify as bisexual until proven otherwise? Right now, that's where I want to settle.

I don't think I have ever felt attracted to anyone, nor have I gone on a date or have been in a relationship, but I am currently fine if I were to date a male of female.

So if people were to ask, would I say "Bisexual", or "Bisexual until proven otherwise." ?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could label it, sure, or you can say you don't really know yet. I didn't really "know" until March 2015.

3. MiniPepper

Oh, and I guess I have another question, that I won't bother opening up a new thread for.

I've had these weird dreams, sometimes it would be at night or occur when I am spacing out, and there would be two boys having sex and I would be inside the mind of one of the boys. But I am a girl....so what gives?
    Is it supposed to mean something?

---------- Post added 6th Jan 2017 at 06:56 PM ----------

I mean, the only reason I am not really sure is because I haven't really had any dating or relationship experience. Is that enough to say I don't when I have a general idea of where I identify?