1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can a dream tell you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MiniPepper, Jan 6, 2017.

1. MiniPepper

Ever feel self-conscious for asking too many questions?
    I wasn't sure if I should open a new thread for it,...oh well :confused:

I'm just gonna put it out there.

I've had these weird dreams, sometimes it would be at night or occur when I am spacing out, and there would be two boys having sex and I would be inside the mind of one of the boys. But I am a girl....so what gives?

Is it supposed to mean something?

2. Guff

I've had dreams where I'm a girl, an Asian, A Mexican, A dolphin and even a toaster. Dreams don't really mean to much.

But if your questioning yourself because of the dream(s) and truly are skeptical of things than feel free to think things over. Dreams don't have any power. But the fact 1 is what got you thinking doesn't mean you can't decide something that means more for yourself.

3. MiniPepper

Dreams are weird, but that one was outlandish so it stuck out.

I was told by my psychology teacher that dreams had some meaning about a person, so this threw me off.

4. Guff

I once had a dream where I was a peacock stand out extremely vividly.

Dreams can sometimes have underlying subconscious thoughts implanted in them, but if you don't actually feel trans than it's really no big deal.
    However if you think you might actually be than definitely think about it more until you've come to a conclusion you're comfortable with.
    Or even just don't think about and do whatever feels right to you moment-to-moment

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some dreams can have subconscious thoughts involved and others don't mean much in reality. I had a friend question her sexuality because of sex dreams, but in the end it did not affect her at all.

And sometimes I dream about hetero sex where I play the female. But it doesn't make me female, it makes me too involved with my RPs and writings.

---------- Post added 6th Jan 2017 at 06:11 PM ----------

*doesn't make me hetero....I am female. I need to think before I type

6. MiniPepper

I guess I just won't think too much into it, then.

7. WarmEmbrace

I trust dreams are the way sunconcious mind talks to you. You have to know how to interpret them. It is not straightforward :slight_smile:. It is symbolism and suggestion and multiple meanings. They are not absolute truths, just what your subconscious mind thinks it is the truth. A message can be repeated in different ways in multiple dreams.

For instance you dream that you look in a mirror, and your face is not your face and you take off a mask and another and another and when you get to the real you much to your surprise it is not a human face with flesh and skin, beautiful bronze statue without expression. Beautiful but frozen. That's your subconscious warning you about something.

Or you are a tiny human on a flying ship and you visit the insides of your own head because you are the tiny human but at the same time you are aldo this clockwork giant and you get inside the head of the you who are the clockwork giant and navigate and you see that many of the cogs are so old and covered in cobwebs and haven't moved in so long. That's also you subconscious mind telling you something.

Or you look from a high window over rooftops of a city, and you can see a handful of angels watching over the city and protecting it and their wings are huge going over the entire city moving in a mesmerizing pattern like it is all underwater , a totally surreal image that has nothing to do with classical.depictions. One of them approaches you and says "i've noticed you've seen us. I'm gonna give you a gift. I will give you for a moment the eyes of an angel so you can see the sky as we do. And you look up and you see the sky but oh so different. I mean yes there are the stars like you know but somehow you can see a lot more, you are transfixed. You can see things haooening here and billions of light years away at the same tume .There is complexity and subtle motion and colors that you never knew could exist and is all alive and linked and the feeling of magnificence overwhelms you and you just cry because for a split second you could see the majesty of creation. And when you wake up you rush to you drawing tablet and realize that you canot paint that image simply because you realize the colour palette that you know in day to day life is soo limited. I don't know what that was ... but it was glorious.

And more like that.
    No i don't do drugs :slight_smile: