1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a name for this?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dyl pickle, Jan 6, 2017.

1. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to say I was pansexual but now I'm pretty sure I'm gay, however, I still am attracted to non-binary people and very rarely some females. I guess I'm pansexual with male preference?? I have no idea honestly - it's like I feel as though I'm gay until I start thinking, and I realize that I am attracted to non-binary people as well, but then when I try to talk about it I realize that I do like women occasionally.

I think I'm making a big deal out of nothing and I'm just pansexual with a preference for males, but I guess I just wanted some input?? xD I appreciate any contributions <3

2. Najlen

I think the term for it is pretty much what you said already, pansexual with male preference. But really, you can label yourself anything you like. As long as you're comfortable with it you could use that, or just pansexual.

3. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Call yourself whatever you like, they're all just labels in the end. You can even use no label at all, if it's easier. I'm in a similar situation as you, and I've ditched labels for the time being. My sexuality is far too complicated to assign a single label, and I see no point in using them if I'm going to feel out of place regardless.

4. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aye thanks everyone, I agree with what you said and I'm probably just gonna stick to what I said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯