1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Aceyda, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Aceyda

Hi, I am a 15 year old girl, and the one and only thing I know for sure here is that I like girls... The thing is, I am very confused when it comes to guys. I have had guy crushes before I guess, but that was when I was younger. I have only kissed two guys, both were pretty awkward, and I didn't enjoy it at all. No butterflies or anything. The second time was more of a make out, where I was basically just waiting for it to be over since I didn't wanna hurt the guy's feelings. I have kissed many girls (dares and passing smoke, card game etc.) and this actually gave me some feelings.. Butterflies, nervous. :icon_redf

I just had my first REAL crush, on a girl, and it was like nothing else, so I am just thinking so hard and wondering so much! Do you have advice on how I can know? I dont want to come out before I am sure. I don't want to officially come out as lesbian and then regret it later on.

Thanks!! <3

2. SiKiHe

Take your time! this stuff takes a long time for some people to figure out and there is no rush. For example, I came out as bi about halfway through high school, then after I dated a girl I started to call myself a lesbian instead. Later on in college I met a great guy and now I call myself a bisexual who is mostly attracted to women. It's okay to change your mind on how you label yourself, just be careful not to suppress yourself because of a label. If you feel you're a lesbian but you fall for a guy later, that's fine! If you're worried about coming out more than once, you should take your time and wait to come out until it feels right. Or you call tell people you're questioning, but fall somewhere between bisexual and lesbian.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's something you have to decide for yourself, but you do seem to lean more to the gay side. It's okay to question and change identity later on.