1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MySurnameIsLong, Jan 12, 2017.

1. MySurnameIsLong

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Heello good people!
    Sooo I am a 19 year old guy and I've been questioning my sexuality for the past 2 years. For the first 17 years I was straight as a ruler although I have been told that i look a little gay because I have a little shortage of testosterone and it doesn't allow me to grow a beard etc :grin:. Then... 2 years ago out of nowhere I started questioning my sexuality, asking myself if I was gay and so on! Right, seems like no reason for concern however every single day it has gotten worse, I started fancying guys, looking at them just as much as women (probably even more now), I started liking the thought of being with a guy. I dream of men more often than women, I am starting to become romantically attracted to guys. Now I decided to post here because I am more into guys than I am into girls and it keeps getting developing constantly. I am also naturally rather submissive and imagine myself being a bottom in a gay relationship. My question to you is... Do you think it is a phase and I will turn back to being straight or am I becoming gay? This is a weird one becauee I pretty much never questioned my sexuality before the age of 17 and now I think I am becoming gay... help! :icon_bigg

2. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since you still experience opposite-gender attraction I'd say you're bi rather than gay, though you almost definitely have a male preference. It's possible that you may have been in denial all these years, which would have prevented you from registering your same-gender attraction, let alone experiencing the full extent of it. This happened to me: I went through a lot of my life believing I was straight until it suddenly occurred to me that I was attracted to both genders, and from that moment I became much more aware of my feelings of attraction towards people of the same gender.

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who knows? A lot of people fluctuate, a lot don't. It's also not abnormal to realise your homosexual attractions later on, like at 18, if you're bi - so at least a little bit straight.