1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexually fulfilled, have you been?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by brainwashed, Jan 13, 2017.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How many people know the feeling of being sexually fulfilled? Describe it. Tell circumstances leading up to being sexually fulfilled. Your sex and the other persons sex.

I most certainly was not aware such a parameter (feeling) existed - guess this tells you I've never been sexually fulfilled. (I read about being sexually fulfilled in the book Farm Boys.)

2. WarmEmbrace

Not possible in the current state of my body, in the traditional sense:slight_smile:

For me sexual fulfilment right now is about passionate kisses, caresses and hugs and snuggles. Maybe them putting a hand on my butt. And cheesy stuff like drinking hot coco under a blanket together while watching the sunrise and feeling each other's body heat. Basically is more about their acceptance of me in that role, than an actual sex act.

For my partner however, if they want actual sexual fulfilment, they just need to drop a hint. I'm not shy or coy or too proud to please them in any way they want me to. I know that's not healthy approach and is mostly my abandonment fear kinking in, and usually that gets you dis-considered in the eyes of your partner, and that It should be healthy for me to want fulfilment back, but can't lie to myself, that's how the cogs turn in my head. I would go above and beyond.. anything they want me to offer I would offer, as long as it makes them happy.