1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Bondage v straight sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by outofmymind, Jan 13, 2017.

1. outofmymind

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I`m a guy, i dont know if im gay or straight, i used to think i was gay, but then i hooked up with a guy i found online and i was uncomfortable with it, the whole experience, but i felt excited before i did it.
    The one thing you need to know is that for all my life, i have been so into gay bondage, seeing a guy all tied up turns me on instantly, imagining myself tied up has also been a major turn on, and when i masturbate i think about gay bondage too. It all made me think i was gay. But the truth is im only into gay bondage, never have i ever wanted to have anal sex with a guy. I would also fantasize having actual sex with women and yet im usually attracted to male bodies instead of women. While romantically, i have never fallen in love with anyone, not man, not woman, but i could totally imagine having a loving girlfriend, i never think about having a romantic relationship with a guy. Im so confused!

Let me simplify things for you guys
    1.) i get turned on by gay bondage, male bodies, and sex with a girl
    2.) im not interested in gay sex(anal), the general woman body
    3.) not willing to initiate a romantic relationship with a guy, but would love to do so with a woman

GUYS, i need help, why is my life so messed up:icon_sad: