1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clothes for a date

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by baristajedi, Jan 15, 2017.

1. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So.... :slight_smile: I've been seeing this woman, just for a couple of weeks. But I've already shared with her that i label myself genderqueer, and since I've known her I've always dreesedin only men's clothes. She finds the real me attractive :slight_smile: it's felt really wonderful so far.

My issue is that, I have started to build up men's clothes in my wardrobe for dressing really casually, I want to build up the professional wardrobe, and know sort of what pieces to buy for that. But for her, I want clothes that look nice for going on dates... I honestly don't even know what pieces to buy.

Does anyone have any ideas?

---------- Post added 15th Jan 2017 at 02:16 AM ----------

I posted this in the wrong place!! I meant this for the gender forum... woops

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I bought a black velvet smart bomber jacket recently. I find the idea of wearing a suit a bit weird especially at my age, so the bomber element keeps it casual, but it was from the suiting section and is appropriately sleek and smart. And velvet. Which is the fabric of the luxury queer if there ever was one. I plan to buy chelsea boots, which again have the casual nature of the boot but with the most elegant frame of the boot family, making a good crossover into formal, especially in black. That combo with black or dark jeans or trousers and a well chosen shirt or tshirt will make for a good night-time or date night look i think. I've seen men's lace shirts on asos that seem very appealing - lace that still looks somewhat masculine. That was just something that was on my mind tho. Any shirt would do except pastel coloured ones I think - think intense night-time colours or white.

#2 SHACH, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017