1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I lesbian or is it just a phase?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Misakii, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Misakii

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello, this is my first time here in EC in spanish (my native language) was so hard to find a good forum, so Im glad I found this!, Ok. I wanted to share my story and ask for advice.
    I started to be attracted to just one girl, when I was 13, and my parents thought it was like just a phase, and they even took me to see a dr., they were really wrong thinkin that was a disease or smth. So then, I changed from school and I had a boyfriend for 3 years, but I didn't really liked him, it was a strange feeling, even though we were a good couple. Nothing happened during those 3 years, and when I decided to end our relationship, I was sure that Didn't love him or want him like he loved me. Then I entered to my career and meet a friend. We started to play silly games calling each other "wife", we are now both 20, and we treat lovely way and that stuff. So I invited her to a date, but nothing happened, and I really wanted to kiss her so badly. When we talked she told me she was thinking about kissing me too.
    So, ok what do you think about our relation? (W/my friend) and if I haven't experienced anything with a girl, only being attracted, am I lesbian or just bi?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like you could be a lesbian....especially if you haven't really been attracted to that guy.

You don't need to experience anything with girls to identify as a lesbian, just being attracted is enough. I've been out as gay for 10 years and I still have yet to do anything with girls.