1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know anymore...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by gayleangel2000, Jan 22, 2017.

1. gayleangel2000

Since I was in like 5th grade I've been sure I was bisexual. Then for 2 years i was in a FWB relationship with another girl who said she was straight but the didn't rally matter. And that only made me even more certain that I was bisexual (actually I wondered if I was gay.) But then I got into a pretty serious relationship with a guy and still was completely sure I was bisexual and I had no shame I have always told everyone I was bisexual but now.. Now I don't know. For some reason I started thinking about it and I just dont feel the same as I sued to. I dont Have massive crushes on girls all the time. I'm not that sexually attracted to females anymore. And I know this sounds stupid and pathetic but I'm actually scared of being straight. I don't want to be. I've always felt a stronger connection to women and now I'm just supposed to let that all go and say it was just a phase. That all those people I stood up against and said that my sexuality wasn't just something I was going through was actually right. OR how about the fact that so many other bi/gay/trans/pan/poly/ace/ore/etc came to me because I understood them. I told them they are who they are and nobody can change that and now I'm supposed to be like oh hey guess what I'm actually straight. Sorry guys yeah I mean I didn't know I was a fraud. So Forgive me? :icon_sad:

2. WarmEmbrace

The only way in which you can truly be a fraud is to not be truthful to yourself :grin:. We can all have experimental phases (especially during our teen years).

You should not be ashamed or scared in any way with your identity taking shape and solidifying as a heterosexual woman as you go though various experiences and advance in life through your teen years. Being or not being bisexual does not affect your worth one way or another:slight_smile: That will not stop you from being a wonderful understanding human being.(*hug*)

---------- Post added 22nd Jan 2017 at 08:37 PM ----------

All in all, don't stress out if it turns to be one way or another, it will be fine either way, and you can tell whoever has a problem with that it is their problem, not yours :slight_smile:

3. gayleangel2000