1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will this end

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fdfsdf, Jan 23, 2017.

1. fdfsdf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been so confused for a long time now. For a good while I felt that I knew for sure I was straight after having a long obsessive battle with maybe even being bi. None of it would bother me if I was gay. I would except it if I felt sure but I don't. I feel I can go a long with it but then something doesn't sit right. It's not guilt, I just feel it isn't who I truly am. When I am out and about my eyes are towards women. I can look at say a shirtless guy and think nothing of it. It does not do anything for me. But sometimes I actually get a boner from thinking of a shirtless man. I also do get boners from women though not all the time. I'm 27 and have never even been on a date. I'm really shy so I don't talk to many people. Most of the time the thought of being romantic with a woman can get me going but I don't always get erections. My fantasies have been so random lately they switch back and forth. Sometimes fantasies with men give me a firm erection and stay erect for awhile but then I can look at a picture and it almost feels forced and a lot of the time I don't get one at all. I can get one with women at times too but a lot of the time it's like they get weaker. I just don't know what to think of anymore. Bisexual? I don't know. Growing up I was always pulled towards women and I still am. I'm just so confused and it's driving me nuts.