1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are these signs my boyfriend is bisexual/gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by primera, Jan 23, 2017.

1. primera

I have been with my long distance boyfriend since September. We first met when he was back in his home country where I am living now. He studies overseas. We were together first for 3 weeks, a month or so in between that away from each other and then together for a few months. His parents have met my parents and I know most of his family. Regardless of how long we have been together, we're quite serious. When we first started dating, I remember him telling me about how when he was overseas, some gay guys were hitting on him. I noticed when he was back on holiday with his male friends who I met, he sitting opposite one and complimented him in a way that would be somewhat different to how usual male hetreosexual friends would compliment. He was gazing into his eyes and said something about his hair I think. The guy friend said to him "are you hitting on me?"

I am an open minded girlfriend and I would love to try all different kinds of sex with my boyfriend. However I noticed that he loves to squat on me, either masturbate that way or get me to jerk him off. He also quite likes the position of being in doggy. His ass up, his face down and forward then me either going behind and giving him head/hand. It simply could just be pleasurable, but I cannot help but find this gay. I completely realise that even if he was into anal, it is not gay, only if done with a man. Nevertheless, this of course does not happen all the time. As he loves to be quite dominant in missionary, me on top, doggy etc.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um....I don't see anything gay here. Being gay isn't about the kind of sex you have, It's about the genders you do it with. Some gay guys have sex completely like a "straight" guy, they only penetrate, only receive blowjobs, and hate having a dick in their mouth or ass. But they are gay because of the genders they like.

3. Morse Code

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Some straight guys can pick up "homosexual" behaviors, such as this incident with his friend (as society would stereotypically describe them, not me) if they grew up with mostly girls or had another strong female influence in their lives and/or a lack of male role models to indoctrinate them in "boy code". It doesn't mean they're gay. Straight men can be quite feminine, gay men can be masculine and straight women can be masculine too.

4. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The only way you could know this is by talking to him about it. I would just be extremely delicate in the way you approach it. Maybe if you guys are pretty sexually open in general you could hypothetically bring up threesomes and ask if he would ever have sex with you and another guy at the same time and see where the conversation goes from there.

Definitely don't suggest his sexual tastes seem gay to you. That will make him really self conscious and maybe angry with you and he won't be so open with his desires in the future.

Here's a question: Would it /bother/ you if he was bisexual? If not, does it really even matter?

#4 Rickystarr, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017