1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused by coworkers behavior

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lost101, Jan 28, 2017.

1. lost101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm female and so is she, I'm bisexual and she is supposedly straight, over the course of a couple months I was talking to her about her situation she just transferred to my town from another state and kept complaining that she hasn't been able to meet people in the area and that since she's been here terrible things have been happening to her she's very attractive but my intention was to introduce her to people so she would stay cause she was sweet and nice and I work a job that is stressful with others that have kids or are married and I'm the only single female there anyways so I introduced her to one of my guy friends whom is cute and I figured they would hit it off because he's popular and has lots of money I ended up meeting her at his friends party they got to talking etc eventually he tried too hard and I think scared her because he was too interested so I said I'd introduce her to other people, long story short I told her that for New Years we could go to his friends party near by so she wasn't alone for the holidays she really wanted to go to NY to see the ball drop for New Years so I decided to go with her on the train ride up she asked if I was single and I said yes just got out of a relationship with a guy who I thought was mature cause he had kids but wasn't she said she just got out of a relationship a month ago too I also told her I like girls too and that obviously I'm not out at work yet we got there watched ball drop and then met up with her gay guy friend at a gay bar she started drinking and having a good time I stayed sober so she could have a good time and so we both stayed safe at some point she asked me why I'm not drinking and I said cause I don't want to make out with you and she's like well how about we make out now and you start drinking we didn't make out but I got up and started drinking a little only had two drinks, then she got totally trashed kept grabbing my hand bringing me around the bar and trying to get me in bathroom alone with her she got trashed and it was time to leave her friend called us a cab and we left got on the train and I had to carry her around we cuddled the whole time she was all over me cuddling I used handwarmers to keep her warm I could've made out with her if I wanted but didn't because she was asking other guys for their numbers and we work together so I wasn't sure if it was drunken moment or her true feelings fast forward to next day she said she wanted to go on a trip together and we had plans to go to Florida then she mentioned she was going to make out with a guy who had a girlfriend but she said cause he had a girlfriend she'd only make out with him then said soo classy and I said well nothing's classy about a guy who cheats on his girlfriend so next day at work everyone is smiling cause I posted pics of us together in NY on Facebook then the following day I ask her if she wanted to go on a date and hook up sober and she said I'm not rejecting you as a person but I don't like you like that but I want to be friends so I said ok I get it blah blah then eventually she said I feel uncomfortable being friends outside of work and I asked why and she's like because I'm leaving the state sooner then expected and I was like ok I don't get why that has to do with us and she said I'm ok being friends at work the next day she told my coworkers she lost her keys and took a ride with a guy who she thought was hot but has a girlfriend I'm not sure what happened if anything between them or if he cheated on his girl just thought it was odd she got a ride anyways I was pissed and then called her a slut and she showed my boss got me in trouble and now I can't talk to her she outted me to my boss and now everyone at work knows what happened with us she stopped getting a ride with the guy and now it's just awkward and now she's supposedly staying and not moving out of state but she keeps changing her mind about it I'm wondering what her behavior means and I'm wondering if she took the ride with the guy cause he has a nicer car or just to piss me off I'm not sure if that matters or not was she interested and took my not hooking up with her drunk as a rejection? Need some advice! Did she freak cause she's straight but may realize she's gay?