1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im 14 male and extremely confused need help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LucasAlpine, Jan 30, 2017.

1. LucasAlpine

A month ago i was up late at night and decided to look at videos of guys coming out i have never had gay thoughts or even thought about it and i liked girls and since that night i kept thinking about if i am gay and now i lost interest in girls and think their privates are gross now i have interest in guys. Am i gay? Did i just confuse myself by thinking about this stuff? Please reply i have been confused for a while :frowning2:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey LucasAlpine,

First of all, take a deep breath and relax. There's no need to rush to a conclusion. Regardless of your orientation, you may take all the time that you need to think about this. The golden advice is: Relax, calm down.

Here are some questions that may help in your thought process. Think about them:

Do you feel attracted to men? Try fantasizing about them in a private time. How do you feel?

Do you feel attracted to women? Try fantasizing too. How do you feel?

Try imagining yourself in the future. How would you feel with a men or a women in your side?

Again, don't rush to answer this. Some people always knew their orientations. Others take years to discover the answer. Everyone has their time, and that's fine!

3. LucasAlpine

Thank you so much

4. Thesantos

I agree with the other post. Just take a deep breath and chill for a little.

Don't put any pressure on yourself. Explore and enjoy the things that interest or excite you. You may get comfortable with only guys, you may meet a girl that makes your head spin, and you may get to the point where you can be open to both.

There isn't a deadline for choosing your sexual identity. I stared exploring guys in my early 30's.

Have fun.

5. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LucasAlpine. You are at the beginning of a journey of explore and discovery. Explore and discovery in the context of this post means you are exploring and discovering who you are sexually. Its a beautiful right as a human being. (oh I like that, a right as a human being) Enjoy it and really no need to label yourself - ever.

#5 brainwashed, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  6. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just thought of this. Heres something else you can do. Find teen gay themed and straight romance books and read them. You will learn about others, how they feel and think, what love is and heres the best part, be entertained.

Good luck