1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cravings and tastes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PanHedon, Feb 1, 2017.

1. PanHedon

Hi, let me describe my situation. I know for sure than I love girls and can fall in love with them, how ever I know that hay sex does not repulse, and that certain kind of menos turn me on. How ever I would never be sexual with any of my male friends, but I really lust after almost all of my females, enjoy cuddling with them and would be happy to date and fuck hard any of them. Am I abnormal??? XD I mean I dont really feel bi LOL, my lust and love for girls is too strong, female smell and proximity makes me really hard down there and fuzzy. But I really like the idea of gay sex, I havent really tried, just once with a tranny girl, I sucked her dick and all, but she was really femmenine and hot in a female way. What do you think???

2. Lalayajen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you are sexually Bisexual and Romantically Heterosexual.

3. PanHedon

Elegant and simple, how common is this???

4. Iliricon

Not uncommon at all. A lot more guys experiment then those who admit it. Although the question remains whether separate sexuality/romantic orientations actually exist. It might well just be society that forces this.

But if you are happy with girls and find the occasional guy attractive, what's the harm?

5. PanHedon

Thats what I suspect. And yes, I really enjoy girls, a few days algo I friend of mine came to my house she was sad, so we cuddled a long while, altough we did not even kiss, I really liked it, the proximity the hourglass shape all that is awesome, but being me I was also thinking about how great would it be to have sex with a girls that hot and a cute guy at the same time. I hope that I can do that at least once:icon_bigg