1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you say I am and why?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ecko007, Feb 7, 2017.

1. ecko007

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello and thank you for reading and would appreciate your views.

I have been into women since I could remember but after a long term breakup and life experiences I began to be more open and try different things. So I was with a transexual on holiday and thought it was fine and tried giving oral sex to her (she was pre-op) and I wanted to try it.

Later I was distraught and went through so much and started seeing a therapist. Now, after time and really getting to know myself, I feel that I actually dont care about gender when it comes to sex. However, it will take a lot for me to try sex with a man who identifies as a man, but when I think about the sex with the man, it doesnt affect me because I see it has just sex. I still imagine giving oral to a man and get aroused and feel like I wouldnt mind actually doing it again. Strange right? When I think about women, no issues here. Attraction? yes, sex? yes please, and lots of it.

So, I see people as just people. I think sex should be enjoyable and I think its enjoyable whether its a man or a woman or a transsexual, doesnt matter because I love sex. Penis or vagina, doesnt matter. But I cant go and just have sex with a man, cant see that happening. Sex with a transsexual I can be tempted, sex with a woman no problem.

So what would you say my sexuality and/or orientation is?

2. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Ecko007. Maybe you are pansexual?

3. Aceyda

prob pan. I think you are a bit confused tho :,) Nothing wrong with that! :slight_smile: I think ur pan since you like more than just guys and girls. You also said you don't care abvout gender when it comes to sex. Mayube pansexual and heteroromantic? Or panromantic if you cansee yourself in a relationship no matter what the gender is too

4. ecko007

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I think I am confused. The truth is I get aroused by the thought of giving oral to a penis...but I wouldnt see myself actually doing it again. But the fact that I did do it, whats your views on that? And the fact that it was a trans person? I sort of feel like it was a one off because I just wanted to see what its like. But then again I sometimes feel why a trans person? This may sound bad but I think that if it was a normal man it would make me feel better. But then again if it was a man I would never have gone through with it. This is confusing me a lot.

5. Loveislife

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe you're aroused by the thought of giving oral to a penis because you associate this with the pleasurable experiences you've had with giving oral to this transwoman?
    I can't tell you what your sexuality is, but I think that if you wouldn't want to give oral to a man this is the most telling. A pre-op trans woman can look completely like a biological woman apart from the penis, so I wouldn't say that giving oral to one would make you gay or even bisexual because it is likely that her femininity is what got you sexually aroused in the first place. Not the penis.

6. ecko007

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    My thoughts of giving oral to a penis was long before I encountered the trans person. Probs going back to my childhood where I used "fantasise" of giving oral to penis. Mostly to people that I would meet new in my life. Strange I know. Also I knew this trans woman was a trans person because she didnt look completely feminine. She had some male features which I quickly picked up upon but I felt as though its okay and I still want to do this. I want to try it. Also for a brief moment I turned around because I wanted to try being penetrated also. But this didnt happen, and I feel quite thankful it didnt. The feeling when i was doing the sex acts was that I was completely letting my self go and doing as I please, like naughty and crazy, weird but thrilling. All of these feelings at the same time was actually very arousing and in a way wonderful. But then came all the guilt, shame, and life ruining thoughts. I am struggling to know who I am and to feel good about myself and be comfortable with who I am. Is it shaming because its not who I am or is it that I am not accepting who I am? I feel as though I cant express myself.