1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs of Repression or Suppression from a crush?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by HoustonAtlanta, Feb 7, 2017.

1. HoustonAtlanta

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello, question. I fell for someone, and fell HARD. we ended up saying i love you later down the road and we had sex, i was on the top. but ever since then he avoids me. no emotional no physical. Both our first times. i didnt use lube so im pretty sure it hurted. did i scare him away? he went back to his girlfriend...but he doesnt avoid me completely. he still texts me good morning and checks up on me...and ill spend the night and vice versa...but he wont let me touch him anymore, not even a hug...it hurts...its almost as if he has pressure from someone to be straight...

So question. could a guy be still straight after he has had sex with a male? (his girl friend is a virgin and she wants to wait til marriage so i have one up on her)

and 2. why does he avoid me but still continues to text me ? is that a sign of suppression or repression or denial?

its so confusing hell still hang out with me, says hes gonna be in my life forever, but he wont let me get near him anymore.

2. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well hears my thoughts.
    A person is not gay if they have sex with the same sex. They are an experimenter, thats all.

He is scared. My guess is, if you touch each other things could happen again.

My guess is he was shamed by the moment of passion. He is uncertain of himself. My guess is he has things in his past to work out. Shame if powerful and silent.

He communicates with you because he still cares about you to some degree.

The sex before marriage thing. Really? That is a huge clue how sexually inexperienced your friend is. Not having sex before marriage, its, its like buying a car without test driving it. Maybe the lady does not like sex and the guy does. Now your married and now have a major road block.

Give him space and time. Do not take yourself offline. Continue to play the field. He may not pan out.

3. HoustonAtlanta

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Cool. What do you mean "shame if powerful and silent" ?

And as far as the girl, he hasnt had sex with her. hes had sex with other girls in the past though. Even then with his current girlfriend. She doesnt even spend the night over his apartment and he wont sleep in her bed...but ive spent the night countless times as well as he spent the night at my apartment several times.

Everytime i try to kiss him or hug him, hell move away from me...and then hell ask if im ok? it just makes me so embarrased and sad...i feel stupid. but then hell text me when ill try to go distant. mannn its so frustrating. i just want him to know that the feelings are not bad that he feels....

he always says he feels guilty and afraid everytime he considered dating males. but when we first met he told me he felt free around me...but through all the good, he went back to the girlfriend...where yall dont even have sex. man im just lost.

but ill give him space. hes still texting me so that a good thing i guess right?