1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kmr11, Feb 8, 2017.

1. kmr11

So I am in a relationship with a guy and I'm happy. But here lately i have found myself thinking about girls and i admit I get pretty worked up. My best friend and I (who is a girl) do things sexually every time we're together and we both really enjoy it. Also I haven't found myself wanting to be very sexual with my boyfriend. So i guess what I'm really asking here is for your thoughts on what you think might be happening with me and some advise on what I should do or think about all of this.

2. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If acting sexual with girls appeals to you more than men you could be lesbian or bisexual with a preference for girls. If you like spending time with your boyfriend/acting romantic with him but you don't want to have sex, you could be lesbian and biromantic (meaning your are sexually attracted exclusively to women but romantically attracted to both men and women.)

3. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does your boyfriend know that you are having sex with your best friend?

4. kmr11

[/COLOR]
    No he doesn't know about all of it, just some. Because he is very opinionated and I dont know if im ready to hear what he has to say.

#4 kmr11, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  5. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a real issue when it comes to people who are in a relationship together and then one of them starts having sex outside of that relationship with another person. I will say no more about this. Good luck on whatever you decide. I really wish you the best.

6. kmr11

Sometimes i do want to have sex with him, the desire has just decreased here recently.

7. LIVINLAVIDA

It sounds to me like you are more of a lesbian but perhaps do not want to fully come to terms with that fact, which is okay. it takes time to figure out our preferenses and what we really want. I've been this way where I have been in relationships with guys and yeah it was Ok, but that burning desire really only is for women, and why i consider myself a lesbian. every situation is different but i would suggest that perhaps you are not ready to be in a relationship with this guy it sounds like you need to explore more of what you really want. My guess is you have a preference for women and will fully discover this in time. dont worry though, have fun!