1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DreamonRose, Feb 11, 2017.

1. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know I am some types of gay but I don't know what. If I am honest I don't like titling myself. I just wish I knew what I wanted. I am confused because I like girls but how do you know if you don't like guys if you have never been with one?

2. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There aren't different "types" of gay... You're either gay or you're not. You don't necessarily need to have been with both genders to know your sexuality, as sexual attraction is felt regardless of whether or not you actually know the person. Have you ever felt sexually attracted to a guy? If not then you're most likely gay. But if you have, then you may be bisexual or something similar.

Know that if things get too complicated, you don't have to use labels. I abandoned them long ago.

3. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aren't you the one who wanted opinions from the younger generation? Sorry if my answer doesn't help much. But i'll answer anyways cause i sympathize. I don't want to label myself either, but for a while now I've needed to know if i liked just girls or girls and guys. I answered this question for myself (for now) by just fantasizing, pretty much. Picturing myself being with a guy and picturing myself being with a girl. Asking myself if touching a guy or being intimate with a guy in any way appealed to me.