1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling uncertain and confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FrosinnEldur, Feb 16, 2017.

1. FrosinnEldur

Greetings everybody.

A few months ago, I randomly joined some sort of online community I had suddenly gained an interest in. I chatted with the people there and they seemed quite friendly.

Then at the start of this year, I suddenly felt like I had fallen in love with someone on there and that surprised me because I had not felt anything quite like it for anyone else before and I then felt worried and scared because the person I felt like I had fallen in love with was a guy.
    When I noticed this, I tried to avoid thinking about it and I even tried to convince myself it was something else I was feeling but I was not able to and I got a headache as a result of that attempt and no matter what other possibility I came up with, love seemed to be what I was most likely feeling.

I have slowly started getting used to this feeling since It does not give me a headache anymore but I'm still somewhat confused about it, I'm not even sure If what I felt was genuine or if it even is what I think it is.
    Then in this month, I became a bit more confused about myself after another guy from that community told me he had a crush on me and after he did that, it almost felt as if my feelings had changed somehow, like I had fallen in love them instead or something like that.
    I have no idea what I'm doing or what I should be doing about this situation, this is all quite new to me and It's been difficult to focus on daily tasks because of this confusion and uncertainty.

Thank you.