1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People keep putting admirers off me. Please help- I'm getting desparate!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by popcorn, Feb 17, 2017.

1. popcorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So, the majority of people seem to think i'm a lesbian.

It's crazy how many people think it. Just by looking at me-even though I dress very femininely.

Apparently, I keep checking out women. I don't even notice that I'm doing it as I spot stare. I'm fairly shy and day dream alot.

I'm very unsure of myself most of the time.

But, it's really frustrating that I don't even get the chance to date men seeing as other people decide that I'm lesbian.

Recently, a guy was interested in me- on two occasions he tried to speak to me- first time- a girl interrupted him and started speaking to him and the second time a girl came and sat in between us to stop us from speaking to one another.

Any ideas as to what I should do?

2. Linkmaste

Hello popcorn,

The fellow that was interested in you, could you text him or call him? Then clear up the situation? Just say that you're straight.

And for those girls who rudely interrupted you, give them a smack and tell them to wait their turn. (Unless one is his actual girlfriend then you have a whole other problem to be worrying about).