1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Bisexuals: Does your attitude/personality change depending on who you're with?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MisterMissy, Feb 18, 2017.

1. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just saw another post in the Gender Identity section by StormyVale, asking those who are bigender or multi-gender if they feel like their sexuality changes based on what gender they are or have changed to.

And that got me thinking, I've had this thing where... whenever I imagine myself dating a woman, I'm always in the dominant, typically male position, and all that entails. But whenever I imagine myself dating a guy, I instantly want to be in the more submissive position, where I act completely adorable, I say playful things, I climb all over him and act smaller than I am; things like that, which I would never do if I was with a woman. The only reason I might, though, is if that woman were taller than I was and had a somewhat more masculine persona.

For those of you who have actually been in relationships with both genders before, has this dichotomy actually occurred for you, or do you act relatively the same no matter who you're with?

2. DrummerGirl2000

Omg the exact same is true for me! I am female but I too am much more dominant with women and don't prefer them to be dominant, but I'm much more submissive with guys and prefer that they are more dominant. I flirt entirely differently with both because of this as well, its just how I am. I've been with two girls and several guys

3. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know...you're right. With a guy I'm typically more submissive and cuddly, and I'm almost always the dominate top with my girlfriend. I never realized that until now. :confused:

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My personality is pretty much the same around both genders. Angel in the streets, devil in the sheets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm a switch. I'd estimate I've been top around 90% of the time with men and top around 70% with women. Sometimes I don't even know what to call our roles. What if we switch in the middle of a scene? It's easier to just say I'm a switch

5. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am dominant with both genders usually.