1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im confused and not sure how to feel.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lanakane21, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Lanakane21

Im a 21 year old female, im not only attracted to guys im also attracted to girls, with guys its a bit more sexual thing than it is romantic. i have had three boyfriends including the guy im with now, we have been together for an upcoming 3 years on the 21st of this month. now when it comes to girls the attraction is a bit deeper than it is with guys, now dont get me wrong my boyfriend and the guys before him are/were great i got the spark of excitement but it wasnt as strong as it is when kissed my classmate Rebecca on the bus in middle school or the major crush i had but never pursued on my friend jackie in high school.... actually i see her from time to time and still think shes cute. although ive never had a girlfriend ive only dreamed and fantasized about it and would one day like to explore that option... so can anyone help me explain whats going on with me? :eusa_doh::icon_sad::bang: