1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out in my 20's

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confrused013567, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Confrused013567

I will try to be brief.

When I was younger I never had an interest in women. At all. It never crossed my mind.
    I did have a best friend in high school who we were pretty much in a relationship with out the sexual part.

I did date a male when I was 17 for 2 years and I thought I did love him at that time.

Since then I have dated guys but I've always had a problem with sexual attraction to men.
    I would just talk a lot of shit and talk myself into loving it even though it's never really come naturally to me.

Then i started working with a girl last year and I had and still have never been more attracted to anyone before in my life. I was just like f *ck. so sexually atttracted to her.

It all made sense to me. However, I still find it very weird. Since then I have no interest in men. And am almost repulsed. It's very weird.

I have slept with women but have never dated a women.

2. Loveislife

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey!

You are not weird, and you are certainly not the only one who is experiencing these feelings!!! I can somewhat relate to your story, actually. It's great that you've figured yourself out! :slight_smile:

Is there anything in particular that you want to ask us?

3. Confrused013567

I consider myself a lesbian. But it is still so new? I don't know how to deal with girls.
    I find it difficult people are like what ? How? And just don't believe me. And on top of this I work with a lesbian at work who is playing games with me. And I need to figure out how t get out of her game