1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can you know if you've never been in love with anyone?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Redglas, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Redglas

I always thought I was straight until, well, I found out about all these possibilities... I've definitly felt attracted to a lot genders this past year, what would make me pansexual (and panromantic I guess? Forgive me for my use of these words I'm still new to this...) but the thing is: I've never been in a relationship with anyone before and I don't think I ever fell in love. I know that I'm definitly not aromantic.
    How can you know if it's real attraction and not some kind of fantasy? It's not that I care that much about labels but it would really help me to understand myself better. I've been asking myself for a few months now and I didn't find a real answer to my question so... I don't feel confident talking about it to my friends (even tho they're really open minded).
    Have someone ever been in the same situation?

2. Smores

I get how you feel, I identify as being pansexual but I've only ever dated boys. The main thing is just could/would you be attracted to other genders. You don't have to date or be intimate to decide but you can if you want. I hope this helped

3. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How do you feel when you kiss other girls?

4. Redglas

The same as if I was kissing a boy (I've kissed boys and girls but not while in a relationship ^^')

---------- Post added 24th Feb 2017 at 07:53 AM ----------

Yes thank you ! I just needed to hear what people who know a little better that me about this thought so it does really help :slight_smile: