1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurting people just to stay in the closet

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lost101, Feb 23, 2017.

1. lost101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Recently I've been crushing on this "straight" girl I seem to attract them because I'm not your typical bisexual girl I don't have the stereotypical life of one at all and I'm fairly femme and decent looking for someone to think I'm gay or even like that anyways me and this girl are actually coworkers and that's how we met we started hanging out outside of work and one night she came onto me while drunk but I didn't go for it because I didn't want to just be another experiment for a straight girl I asked her while she was sober if she was interested and she said no but would like to be friends then I see her hang out with this male coworker and I ended up calling her a name she ended up showing my boss our conversations and I got yelled at it was weird but she outted me at work and now it's an awkward situation she doesn't want to talk to me at all but I was curious did anyone else do things to hurt other people while you were in the closet or coming to terms with your sexuality? If so what did you do to hurt other people? And why?

2. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ...No?
    Also, why would your boss care how you talk to each other outside of work? That's kind of weird.

3. lost101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Cause she said she felt threatened by me because I called her a whore it is weird

4. lost101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My problem is this girl cuddled with me for hours and said she'd have sex with a girl as long as it felt good is she gay and in denial and willing to do anything to keep it a secret or am I reading into her actions and she freaked out and wanted to show she wanted nothing to do with me?